Max is heading out on a road trip! Starting tomorrow and for the next two weeks or so, he will be traveling into Cowboy Country on a journey that will cover a couple thousand miles.
He’s got his cowboy hat, his six-shooter, spurs, some chewin’ tabaccky and a bad attitude bigger than he is. He’s ready to earn some saddle sores but this isn’t his first rodeo so we expect he’ll pretty much hang around the chuckwagon.
So where will Max the Kid, the Malt Hombre, the DeadEye Dog be moseying? You’ll have to wait and see. Yippee ai yo kai yay – it’s Max’s August Road Trip!
But for now, Max presents:
THINGS YOU CAN SAY ABOUT YOUR CAR, BUT NOT ABOUT YOUR DOG
- I got it from a junkyard and just pounded out the dents.
- The rear end needs a lot of work but I can do that at home.
- As kids, we thought it funny to stick potatoes up its exhaust pipe.
- Just grease the rear end and it will turn corners smoothly.
- It died a year ago but I still keep some of the parts around.
- When it stopped running I just left it at the side of the road and some guys came by and picked it up.
- Smells bad on a hot day but you get used to that over time.
- You can have it this weekend but bring it back full.
- It caught fire but it’s still usable.
Enough with the snorf, snorf. Time to hit the trail. Giddy up, Max.